SKYCITY signs construction agreement for Adelaide Casino expansion

first_imgSKYCITY Entertainment Group has signed a construction agreement with Hansen Yuncken for the AU$330 million redevelopment and expansion of Australia’s Adelaide Casino.The agreement with the leading building contractor covers a 27-month construction period from the date of commencement and includes incentives for the project to be completed on time. RelatedPosts SkyCity offloads Auckland carpark concession for NZ$220 million SkyCity sees 900 New Zealand casino workers strike for second straight weekend In a filing with the Australian Securities Exchange, SKYCITY said that 90% of construction costs were fixed as part of the contract with the remaining 10% represented by provisional sums, such as fit-out and FF&E, within SKYCITY’s control. Main construction work is set to begin before the end of the year with completion expected in the first half of 2021.The expanded Adelaide Casino will include a 123 room all-suite boutique hotel, restaurants, bars and cafés, function space for 750 people, a 1,500 space car park and improved back-of-house facilities. Load More Bad luck can’t stop SKYCITY from upward surge in FY19last_img

Leave a Reply